Monday, June 20, 2011

Creepiest prank EVER...

But first, I need to confess my massive jiu jitsu crushes on Saulo Ribeiro and Roy Dean. My ears perk whenever anyone even mentions their names. I sleep with a copy of Jiu Jitsu University in bed. I'm dead serious.

And now...the prank...



Tonight was cool. We worked a flowing drill (I know there's a technical term for them) that went from a standing guard pass to side control to mount to bridge mount escape, then your partner starts. I don't know why, but I love continuous flow drills.

There's a new guy in class...white belt...looks to be early 20s. He's gonna be goooood. Watching him learn is so cool. he catches everything quickly, has a really good attitude and is humble. I love cool, good people.

1 comment:

Shark Girl said...

Oh. I have a crush on Saulo, too! Fight ya' for him! : ) jk...you'd crush me! We'll have to come up with a fair way of deciding.